Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Update by user Jul 19

I was the victim of a Home Invasion that occurred in January 18th, 2013 at 4214 E Morrow Drive 85050 zip code. Phoenix not only tried to cover the fact that a home invasion occurred.

It took 4 yeas to finally get the police report after requesting several times. They left me out of the Investigation tried down playing the charges that were filed with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office and tried calling the scene something to the Arizona Republic Newspaper. I wasn't given the chance to testify or press formal charges. Ended up being denied Victim's Advocate Services then Phoenix Police Department & Maricopa County Investigators assisted in the Foreclosure of my house 10 months later.

Now I am here 5 years later trying to press charges and file Police Misconduct Charges and they're trying everything to every keep from being classified as a victim of a traumatic event, ended being stabbed about 6 months ago and that Police Report is missing now as well. I am not sure if this is a racial issue because of me being Hispanic or because of a Political Issues with my family's status in Texas.

Please other issues that have yet to discuss. Bit these are two of three major screw ups by them Anthony William De La Viña

Original review posted by user Jul 18

It took 4 yeas to finally get the police report after requesting several times. They left me out of the Investigation tried down playing the charges that were filed with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office and tried calling the scene something to the Arizona Republic Newspaper. I was given the chance to testify or press formal charges. Ended up being denied Victim's Advocate Services then Phoenix Police Department & Maricopa County Investigators assisted in the Foreclosure of my house 10 months later.

Anthony William De La Viña

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $420000.

I didn't like: Profiling.

Comments